Addressing in OC Unincorporated Areas

For questions regarding addresses in the unincorporated areas of Orange County, please contact us:

714.967.0893 (Fax)
Stephanie Young

Building addresses are usually assigned after a tract records. Some building sites are addressed when you have an approved site plan. Let us know the date your tract has recorded and the recorded book and page so that we can provide you a copy of the address list. Contact us if you need to correct an address on a permit or if you are interested in changing the address on a building.

If you would like an address assigned for the purpose of obtaining a grading permit, electrical permit, retaining wall or sign permit, please fax a location map.

Note: A fee of $89.00 is charged for a change of address.