Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Press Release Details

Celebrating the Holiday Season Safely: Permits Needed for Holiday Displays over Public Roads in Unincorporated Areas

OC Public Works is reminding residents in the unincorporated areas of Orange County that they must obtain an “encroachment” permit if they plan to stretch holiday displays, including strings of lights, over public rights of way.

( View PDF )