Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Press Release Details

Permits Needed for Over-Road Displays in Unincorporated Areas

Property owners in the unincorporated areas of Orange County planning to stretch holiday displays over public roadways must coordinate with OC Public Works to assure the displays are safe and properly permitted.

( View PDF )